Thunderbird Ridge - a place where you are called home
Thunderbird Ridge is a unique center for learning, discovery and social innovation. Home of the award-winning EQUUS Experience®, the 11-acre gracious hacienda is nestled in the foothills of the Sangre de Cristo mountains, opens to miles of wilderness hiking trails, and features many beautiful indoor and outdoor settings for dialog, meditation and circle.
- A large sun-drenched workshop space for groups, meetings and lectures
- Private one-on-one meeting room
- Gracious reception area with kiva fireplace
- Retreat quarters for single guests to stay during their private intensives.
- Elegant horse facility with stables, sand arena and paddocks
Not only does Thunderbird Ridge host the EQUUS clientele, but it is offered as a venue space for practitioners and organizations that share similar values, ie, those of sustainability, social responsibility, self-mastery, and conscious leadership development. Email us for more information about leasing the venue.
Thunderbird Ridge and EQUUS offer not only equine-assisted learning, but off-site facilitation, remote (or on site) executive coaching, and long-term custom-created engagements with individuals and organizations.